How To Measure
- If possible, make sure to use a metal tape measure. If you do not have one, any good quality tape measure will suffice.
- When measuring, you may use either inches or centimeters. Please measure to the nearest sixteenth of an inch if you choose inches, or to the nearest millimeter if you use centimeters.
- Decide whether you would like your blinds to sit on the inside of the window, or the outside. See the diagrams to the right.
- Measure the width by measuring from left to right, and write down your measurement.
- Measure the length from top to bottom. This is also called the drop. Write it down.
- Always write down the width first, and then the drop or length.
- Look out for any protruding window handles to ensure the blind can hang freely.
- We recommend that you measure in several different places to allow for any size variation. Note down the smallest measurement.
- You can now use your measurements to find the perfect size blinds for your home.
On the inside of your window is called Recess Size
On the outside of your window is called Exact Size
How To Fit
Please click on the appropriate PDF below for instructions on how to successfully fit your new blinds.
Breakaway Chain Connector
A breakaway chain connector is fitted to all of our roller blinds. This has been carefully designed to come apart under 6kg of pressure. If the chain does break apart it will remain attached to one loose end. If the control chain is pulled through and out of the blind, you may follow these instructions to replace the chain.